You know what is best for yourself.
We can help support you.
We provide in-person and telephone support before, during and after an abortion. We are available for abortions that take place both inside and outside the clinic and at home.
The support that we provide is up to you because you know what is best for yourself.
Some people ask for an abortion doula because they want someone who will:
- Answer questions and offer community resources
- Provide logistical information, including where and how to get an abortion
- Give one-on-one support during certain parts of the abortion or throughout the entire experience
- Offer emotional support and help process the experience
- Help with physical relaxation and stress relief techniques
- Be there for aftercare
- Provide spiritual and religious support
- Give nutritional and herbal remedy information
- Advocate for their unique experience with medical staff
- Help partners/family/friends/support people with the experience
- Refer to other support services, including medical, mental health, social and cultural services
Benefits of Having a Full Spectrum Doula
We provide nonjudgmental, compassionate and empowering support focused solely on nurturing your needs during your experience with pregnancy. Having a Full Spectrum Doula during your experience can alleviate anxiety and help with healthy aftercare. We listen to you and respond compassionately without judgment. We honor your unique needs and feelings throughout your experience. Your well-being is our only concern.