Become a Core Organizer
Great organizations are built on the community of passionate volunteers who give their time, energy, funding, and expertise. We welcome those who are interested in helping our organization grow and thrive. We are seeking a diverse group of organizers from all backgrounds with a commitment to our cause and the initiative to step forward, get involved and lead this groundbreaking movement.
Contact us to learn how you can get involved. Ready to apply?! Please attach a resume or other alternative description of your interests, skills and experience to your email.
Job Description for Core Organizers:
A Core Organizer is someone who contributes to the leadership, direction and growth of Full Spectrum Doulas. Core Organizers are stewards for the long term sustainability of Full Spectrum Doulas and are committed to ensuring that we fulfill our mission. Core organizers work collaboratively and are part of working group that participates in day-to-day decision making as well as long term strategic planning. Core organizers are actively engaged in Full Spectrum Doulas and are expected to serve as a representatives for the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A strong commitment to reproductive justice
- Able to commit to vision statement, mission statement and guiding principles
- Committee work & participation
- Time commitment: minimum 1 year, 5-10 hours per week but may be more during busy times
- Attendance at regular weekly and monthly meetings
- Participation in consensus decision-making
- Active participation in fundraising efforts
- Sign and abide to a Memorandum of Understanding